Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Swimming Lessons

I decided to sign the boys up for swimming lessons in April because I know how busy summer can get and wanted to make sure we got it in.  The class I wanted to sign them up for was cancelled because they didn't have enough kids so I had to put them in a more advanced class.  For the most part, they did really well.  Halen passed with no problems and learned to do a lot but Alex still needs to work on a few things and it might have been too advanced for him.  But he still picked up quite a bit too and they both had fun doing it so it was worth it.
Halen working with his teacher
Alex had as much fun playing with the kids as he did learning
How Mia spent her time watching her brothers at the pool

No comments: