At the first of the school year, Halen was sent home with a paper saying that he didn't pass his eye test. It said that he couldn't tell them what the smallest letters were. Halen is a pretty shy kid so we wondered if he just got shy and didn't know what to say so just didn't say anything when he was doing the test so we didn't do anything about it at the time. But I needed to renew my drivers license this year and I thought I might need glasses so I decided to take Halen with me just to be sure about him as well. Come to find out, he's extremely far-sighted and did, in fact, need glasses.
He was a pretty sad little boy as we were trying on different frames for him. He kept saying that he could see just fine and didn't need them. We had to special order them because he needed such a strong prescription so we had a couple weeks to help him come to terms with having to wear glasses. It's still a struggle to get him to wear them and he didn't want to wear them to the last week of school but I think he looks pretty handsome.
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment