Darth Vader (Alex) & Stormtrooper (Halen)
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Halloween 2011
I can't believe Halloween came and went so fast this year. We almost ran out of time to carve our pumpkins. Halloween was Monday and we didn't get to our pumpkins until Sunday night...but at least we did them, right? We let the boys design their own faces this year which was pretty fun. They didn't want to clean out the inside (I didn't either) so dad helped out in that area.
Halen designing his face
Halen went with a more traditional, scary face while Alex wanted to be unique and did his face upside down. Ü
The boys got SOOO much candy this year it was crazy. Randy's office did a trick-or-treat day on Friday where they walked around to all the desks and got candy. We only went to half of the office building and they both walked out with a bucket full of candy...they loved it. Then Saturday was our ward trunk-or-treat. I didn't get to go to that because I went to Thriller at Tuacahn with my mom and sisters but I saw all the candy they came back with from there as well. We didn't need to buy candy to give out at our house...we just raided the boys buckets. Ü Monday was the real Halloween and we wanted the boys to have the experience of going door to door so we just went around the block.
Brent & Whittney brought Jaxon over to go trick-or-treating with the boys. He was so cute in his tiger costume. It was fun to watch them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment