This year was our first experience with making Valentine boxes and I have to say I it wasn't too bad...at least this time. Halen wanted a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle box so I went on the hunt for pics of some and I think it turned out pretty well. Halen was happy with it so that's all that mattered. It came back from school completely full and he had a fun time during his Valentine party at school.
 |
| Halen showing off his box |
 |
| Halen even got a couple extra Valentine's from Brinley Ü |
When dad came home after work, he left a few Valentine's at the door for the kids. They had fun running to the door every time the doorbell rang to see if they could catch whoever was there. I think the UPS man was a little surprised at how fast the kids came running out after he left a package at the door. Ü
 |
| Halen was a little disappointed that it didn't take him too long to find dad |
1 comment:
Just you wait the boxes get worse!!!!!! Or maybe you are one of those amazing moms that can pull fabulous things like a teenage mutant ninja turtle box our of your hat! It was adorable!!!!
Post a Comment