I saw the Harlem Globetrotters were coming to Cedar in February and I thought it sounded like a fun thing for Randy to take the boys to for a little "boys night" so I bought them tickets to go. The boys were so excited to go. They left right after work and stopped for dinner before going to the game. They thought the team was pretty funny. Randy said he didn't remember it being so cheesy when he was younger but he had fun spending time with his boys. He liked watching "Big Easy" because we've watched him on the Amazing Race TV show and he's a pretty funny guy.
 |
| Big Easy was the team captain & wore the mic |
 |
| Some of the action |
 |
| Globey was Alex's favorite |
 |
| Breaking out in a dance during the game |
 |
| Alex & Halen getting ready for the game to start |
 |
| Getting Big Easy's autograph |
Randy said the boys talked about the night the whole ride home and they couldn't wait to tell me about it when they got home. I'm glad they had fun. Mia and I just hung out at the house all night. She wasn't feeling real good so she actually went to bed early and I watched one of the Hallmark Christmas movies I didn't get to watch over the holidays. Ü
1 comment:
That sounds like a perfect boys night out!!!! I would have done the same thing at home too! I have 3 Christmas movies that I just can't delete either because I promise I will watch them someday!!!
Post a Comment