Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Denver Trip

It's become a tradition in the Ogden house to go to a Colorado Rockies baseball game every year. We've gone every year since Halen has been born so this was his 5th game. We tried to go to Denver back in April but I had my surgery and didn't feel up to going plus it snowed that weekend anyway. So our next shot at going was this last weekend. I was a little nervous to fly on the 10th anniversary of September 11, so I made us go to the game Friday night and come home Saturday. It was just a quick, overnight trip but it's one that we always look forward to and the boys had a good time.

Halen & Alex in front of Coors Field The fam in our Rockies attire
This was as close as the boys wanted to get to Dinger this year :(

No comments: