Grandma bought all the grand kids dress clothes for the occasion and they looked great! I was so proud of my two little guys and thought they were among some of the best looking there.
Alex, Cassidy & Halen showing how cute they are
It was such a perfect day for a wedding. The weather was great at the temple, the luncheon was really nice and the reception turned out great. They looked so happy. We're really happy for them too and wish them the happiest life together. We love you Scott & Josie!!!








1 comment:
You think that she should be 13?......I still remember being at Girls camp and your mom was home having her and you were so anxious to get home that you were mad at all of the leaders. That is how I remember your " little sister" We sure are getting old!
Post a Comment