Oh man, where do I start? I'm such a slacker so I have a lot to catch up on...please forgive the long post.
My sister, Marsha & I have tried to go to the
water park once a week for the past couple months. The kids have really loved it and it's nice to get out of the house even if it is hot outside. Since Marsha's leaving me in a few weeks to move to New York state, I don't know what me and kids are going to do without her. We'll probably only make it to the park together one more time.
Cassidy and Alex trying to get up the nerve to
run through the splash pad
Halen & Alex taking a dip in the wading stream
Over Mother's Day weekend we went up north with Randy's family. We drove this time so we stopped to see Randy's grandma in Mona. We hadn't taken any pics with her and the kids since Alex's first Christmas so we thought it was time for an update.

Over the last weekend of June, we had our Singleton reunion. We just headed to Quail Lake for a couple days. The boys had a blast playing in the sand and water, and of course, the jet ski. I didn't think Alex would even attempt to get on since he doesn't like 4-wheelers or lawn mowers or anything with a loud
motor, but he got on willingly and loved it. He begged to go on the "little boat" all the time. It was fun to get together with those who came and even though the "kids" lost the heated volleyball game, we'll get those old guys next year so you just wait. : )

Even if it wasn't running, the kids love the jet ski

Dad and
Halen
Dad and Alex
Alex dancing with Grandma
Halen taking a little snooze by Grandpa

Randy trying out the wake surfing
Finally, this last weekend, we had a little Simkins family reunion up at Pine Valley. It was so nice to get away from the heat for a little bit and it was Halen & Alex's first experience camping and they had so much fun.

Splashing in the water at
Gunlock Reservoir
Brent & Randy playing some horseshoes
Halen, Alex &
Cassidy had
SOOO much fun!
It's definitely been a busy summer so far but we're having lots of fun too. Hopefully I can update on what's going on with us before another 2 more months go by. : )
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun with all the family! Lots of fun trying to keep cool! We will have to go to the park together. It would be lots of fun!
Post a Comment