Last week my sister, Marsha, and her sister-in-law, Kristine, and I took our kids to a water park for a little fun in the sun. It was the first time Alex had been to one and he wasn't real sure he wanted to get in and it took Halen a little bit to get brave enough to get very wet. Alex finally followed the other kids in to splash once the water turned off but then it started again and he was standing right by a spout when it started spraying and that was the end of that. He just wanted to play on the slides after that. But I did manage to get a few pics and I think the kids had fun. Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon.
Alex & his cousin Cassidy
Halen getting a little splash time
Alex & Jaxson stomping on the slide








No comments:
Post a Comment