Monday, February 8, 2010

Yummy Faces

We went to IHOP the other day and Halen saw pictures of some of their funny face pancakes they serve and he thought we should have some at our house too. So, this morning when he asked if we could have 'faces' for breakfast, I thought why not. Halen picked out the toppings and he and Alex had fun eating them. He wanted strawberry eyes but since I didn't have any he decided to have mini Oreo's instead. The nose is a mini nutter-butter, a banana mouth (which he made sure was happy) and whip cream hair. I, sadly, did not partake of this concoction since I can't handle that much sugar in the morning. It's not the most healthy breakfast I've served but Halen thought it was good and we made sure we had a good lunch later.

3 comments:

Coombs N Company said...

What a creative mommy! Sounds like so much fun! Invite me over next time! ;)

Bobbi Simkins said...

we got it at a furniture store here in cedar called rocky mountain. wasn't the greatest experience. not sure if i will go back :) no worries. hope you didn't feel bad for not coming. we just wanted you to know you were welcome to come. it was pretty laid back.

Bobbi Simkins said...

you have been nominated for the beautiful blogger award! check out my blog for instructions.