So Saturday I was making lunch in the kitchen while Halen was upstairs playing. After a while he came down and said, "Mom, I have something in my nose." He's had a little cold the last few days and his nose is always running so I thought he just needed his nose wiped. Well, come to find out, there was really something in his nose. I could see something in there but he couldn't tell me what it was. He had been eating fruit snacks a little earlier so that's what I thought it was but he very matter-of-factly said, "It's not a fruit snack, mom. I ate all those." So I got some tissue and had him blow and luckily it came out. Apparently he had found some beads upstairs and for some reason decided to put one inside his nose...boys will be boys, right? Ü
The culprits








4 comments:
Too funny! At least you got it out and it wasn't a bean which could sprout! LOL
Nice job mom! Did we ever think that we were signing up for this when we got married and had kids?
Haha...that is too funny. At least after the fact it is right!?! Jaden stuck nerds (candy) in his ear, but we haven't had a nose incident {yet}!
well at least he was able to blow it out and you didn't have to go to the ER!
Post a Comment