Monday, November 2, 2009

The Rest of September

Man, I can't believe we're into November already! I have so much to catch up on blog-wise but I guess I'll just try to hit the hightlights. Here's what we were up to at the end of September...

Since we were in Orlando on Halen's actual birthday, we celebrated with family a few days later and of course Halen wanted a Mickey cake. Ü I wish I could take credit for it, but since we got back from Florida 2 days before the party, I enlisted Harmon's bakery to help me out. I thought it turned out cute and Halen thought it was a fun cake.

Great Grandpa Singleton helping Halen open presents

Halen & Alex's cousin, Hayley, had a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's on a weekend we were up north for a BYU game (oh yeah, and our wedding anniversary Ü) so we got to go eat pizza and play games. We'd never been there before and the boys had so much fun and were excited to meet Chuck E.
The last week of September, we decided we better hurry and get our annual trip to a Rockies game in or we'd be out of time. We went to the second to last game of the season and we're proud to say that the Rockies are undefeated in the games we've attended...this was our third time. I was a little nervous about what the weather would be like in Denver on September 30, but it was actually really nice. It was a really short trip (flew in Tuesday afternoon/flew out Wednesday morning), but we had a good time. Hopefully we can make it to a game a little earlier in the season next year.

Halen & Alex in front of Coors Field

1 comment:

Kris said...

We have been to chucky cheese twice for rewards of our kids passing off things and we never got to meet chucky cheese! You lucky duck! Isnt it crazy that our babies are a year old! im still in disbelief!
kris