Monday, September 21, 2009

Six Years!

This past Saturday, my hubby and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. We were able to get away for a couple days and go to Park City which was fun. This was the first time we had left both kids for longer than a few hours so it was much needed. Some days it seems like forever ago that we were married and other times it's hard to believe it's already been 6 years. We've obviously had our moments, but I feel very blessed to have found someone to share my life and family with that is so great. And to know that we're an eternal family makes it even better. Here's to our first 6 years and to the next 60+ years!

2 comments:

Tiffany Christensen said...

Happy Anniversary Alena! I can't believe that I have been married for 8 years! Crazy. You have the cutest little boys ever! Hope to see you soon.

Coombs N Company said...

6 YEARS!!!!! Congrats! I can't believe that time just has a way of getting away from you. I hope that you have many more happy ones. I am not on face book so you had better show some cute pictures of Disneyworld so that I can live it through you! Congrats! Love you guys!