Alex turned 7 months old on Sunday and is the cutest little kid. Now that he can sit up, he's a little happier to sit and entertain himself for a while. He's still very much attached to me and wants me to hold him a lot but he's starting to get past that. Don't get me wrong, I love it when he gets all excited when I start coming toward him and he holds his skinny little arms out for me to pick him up, but as you moms know, it's hard to get much done when you have a 20-pound attachment on your hip. I think he will be better once he can crawl and get where he wants to go without me. Then he can play with Halen and not have to just sit and watch him.
Alex is getting a little tired of it? Ü
Halen LOVES being outside (what boy doesn't) and has so much fun on our slide in the backyard and playing baseball. I just wish it wasn't so hot already so I could stand to be out with him longer. Alex enjoys the outdoors too so I'm apparently the only one complaining about having to be outside. Oh well, we do a lot of things for our kids even if we don't want to.
climb up the slide all by himself.








No comments:
Post a Comment