
Saturday, April 18, 2009
6 Months
I can't believe it, but Alex celebrated his half birthday yesterday. He's growing up so fast. Before we know it he'll be running around with Halen. He's such a fun addition to our family. He has such a great personality and loves to smile. He gets a little frustrated, I think, when he watches Halen playing and knows he can't do that yet. He can't wait to be mobile and neither can mom (maybe he won't be quite so insistant on me holding him all the time). But for now, he loves to push cars back and forth with Halen and laughs so hard when they crash...hopefully that phase is gone before he gets his drivers license. Ü But we are so thankful to have Alex in our lives and I need to enjoy each day as it comes because as the song by Darius Rucker says, "It won't be like this for long".


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I can't believe Alex is six months old already. What a cutie like his big brother.
Post a Comment