Monday, June 20, 2016

Halen's Multiplication Bee

Halen worked super hard on learning his multiplication this year and he did awesome.  He did so good in fact, that he placed in the top 3 in his class and qualified to participate in a multiplication bee with all the other 3rd grade classes.  He was way nervous when his turn came up and I think that hindered him a little because I'd heard him do much better but he still did great.  I was so proud of him.  It's scary doing things like that in front of a bunch of people.  He ended up taking 7th out of the top 15 that competed.
He was so nervous but did awesome!
The 15 finalists
Congratulating each other
He got a certificate and an awesome medal to show how well he had done.  He was pretty proud to show them off.

Good job bud!

No comments: