Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mia & Mickey

Mia has a real thing for Mickey Mouse right now.  Mickey is the only show that she'll really watch and is always asking to watch Mickey.  I do give in to her probably more than I should but she asked so dang cute and always says "pah-lease".  The only probably is now if you ask her what the magic words are, she'll say, "meeska, mooska, Mickey Mouse". Ü  I guess we'll keep working on that one.

Mia's always wants to sleep with something when she takes her naps whether it's a baby or a stuffed animal but now she HAS to have Mickey to sleep with.  This is how I found her sleeping one afternoon and it was too cute not to take a picture.
 
I guess it might be time to take the kids back to Disney.  Mia would have so much fun meeting Mickey like Halen and Alex did.  Maybe we'll go at Christmas time.

No comments: