| Mia's version of the splits Ü |
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Mia - 9 Months
I know I'm a little late on the post but wanted to get the pics up anyway. Mia turned 9 months old at the end of February. She is so much fun and we just can't get enough of her. Her big blue eyes and her adorable smile will get you every time. She still doesn't have any teeth so she's limited on what we can give her food-wise, but if any of us are eating something, she thinks she needs to have some and will let you know by squealing at you...very loudly I might add. Ü She's also still not crawling, and she's not even close. Daddy says she's lazy but I think it's just because she has 2 older brothers (and a mom & dad) who will do anything and everything for her so why should she have to crawl. Halen crawled at 9 months and Alex was 10 months so I'm not too worried yet. I'm actually fine with her not being mobile. I like that I can sit her on the floor with a bunch of toys and go do what I need to do and she'll still be in the same spot when I come back.
We just love this little girls SO much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment