The time sure has flown by since our little girl came to our family. I can't believe she's 5 1/2 weeks already (I'm sure I'll be saying that a lot in my posts about her as she grows Ü). I thought I better get her 1 month pics posted before she's 2 months...it won't be much longer. Her right eye has had a tear duct blockage that makes her eye run a lot so it's a little red and swollen in some of these pics.
I'm not sure if the newness of having a baby sister will wear off, but the boys still love on her all the time and can't get enough of her. She sure has been fun and a blessing to our family.
3 comments:
So that is what an Ogden baby girl looks like! She is beautiful! I have got to come and see her!
She's ADORABLE!!!! I hope to see her soon!!
I love these pictures. She is absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment