Thursday, May 17, 2012

Halen Playing Coach-Pitch Baseball

We signed Halen up a couple weeks ago to play coach-pitch baseball through the city.  He's had a few games now and he seems to be enjoying it.  I have to admit that it's a lot more fun to watch than soccer and I'm not just saying that because I'm a baseball fan.  I have never been involved in coach-pitch before so I didn't know how the games would work but they play for 45-minutes and each team goes through their entire lineup so everyone gets to hit before changing sides.  Halen has only had 1 at-bat where he didn't get a hit in the first 3 games.  He's done pretty well.  They kind-of rotate around the field so he's always in a different position.  I'm hoping he takes a liking to baseball because I'd love to go watch him play all season.
Halen's first at-bat
Hanging out at 2nd base 
Playing the infield

No comments: