Alex heading for his corner
After the egg hunt, we headed to Snow Canyon for our annual picnic with the fam. The boys had a ton of fun hiking the rocks, playing in the sand and playing with Luke's dog, Shelby.
Great-grandpa Singleton, Halen, Alex & grandpa Simkins
The weather was great this year and we had a fun time eating and visiting with everyone. I'm not sure who ended up winning the egg roll this year. Brent & Scott both had semi-in-tact eggs so I guess it was a tie. It was good to see my grandma Singleton there too. She finished her last round of chemo a couple weeks ago and is finally getting her strength back.
The next morning, the boys were excited to wake up to see if the Easter Bunny found them. Good news...he did!!! Halen & Alex had so much fun running aroung the living room looking for jelly beans and candy that the Easter Bunny had hidden for them. 
Alex & Halen with their Easter baskets & Wii game
We had a good Easter holiday with lots of food, fun & family. It's great to be able to stop and reflect on the blessings that we have and remember the sacrifice that our Savior made for each of us.








1 comment:
Looks like life is busy for you, but I just have to smile and wonder how you will love the business of 3! :) I am sure that it will be great! My 3rd was by far the easiest, but the worst was taking the time to get them all done up in the car and ready to go! For some reason that was horrible for me! Looks like Easter was fun, but I have to laugh when I read about Luke's dog named Shelby! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment