Family pic before the game
We got to the game early enough this year that we had time to let the boys play in the playground. That helped them get some energy out before they had to go sit in their seats for a couple hours. Ü
We told Halen to hold his feet up so his shoes
didn't slow him down
to as a family...I guess we should go more often Ü
By the time we got back to the hotel it was about midnight. We got a suite that had a sofa bed in the next room which I was worried about letting Halen sleep in because I wouldn't be able to see him. But he was so excited to sleep on his "fun" bed and he was so tired, he was out within minutes of climbing in. We tried letting Alex sleep in our bed for the first time ever so needless to say, Randy & I didn't get much sleep but that's ok. We had to get up at 6:30 to head to the airport so we wouldn't have gotten much anyway.
We were back in St G by about 12:30 on Saturday so it was a really short trip but it was fun anyway. It was totally worth the sleep deprivation to be able to make some memories for our kids.








No comments:
Post a Comment