Monday, April 12, 2010
Sad to Say, I Think We're Through
Unfortunately, I have some bad news...more so for me than for anyone else. My 3 1/2 year old has decided he's done taking afternoon naps. He stopped about a week ago and puts up a fight if I even bring it up. I decided it's not worth the fight so I don't force it. I'm not going to lie though, I'm REALLY going to miss my afternoon quiet time to myself. I use that time to catch up on shows I don't get to watch in the evenings and to work on my YW lessons. He does play by himself really well so maybe I can still squeeze in an hour or so to do what I want to do while Alex is still sleeping. The one good thing about Halen not taking naps is he goes to sleep at night so much faster. We used to have an hour to 1 1/2 hour routine each night where he would get up 3 or 4+ times but now he's falling asleep without coming out. That part is nice but I'm sad to think that he's growing up so fast. Before I know it he'll be in school and Alex won't be far behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I love nap time! I am sad for you! However, bed time is my favorite! The earlier the better!
I am sooooooooo sorry! I will have a sad post the day that Cody stops taking them too!
Post a Comment