I'm a little slow getting this posted but better late than never, right? Anyway, to kick off the Easter weekend, we decorated cupcakes. The kids had a ton of fun. I iced the cupcakes and Halen pretty much decorated them by himself. Then they had fun eating them and giving some to their grandma's & grandpa's.

On Saturday, we went up to Snow Canyon for our annual family Easter picnic. We had lots of good food, visited and had a VERY competitive egg rolling contest. Every year everyone gets a little more creative as to what they do with their egg to keep it intact while rolling down the red rocks several times. It's pretty amazing what people come up with and what you think would work doesn't always turn out. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics commemorating the event however.
Sunday morning, before driving the Enterprise to watch General Conference, we found that the Easter Bunny paid our house a visit during the night. Halen didn't care too much about finding the jelly beans hid around the living room but Alex was shoving them in his mouth as fast as he could find them. I think the 'pop rocks' candy was the biggest hit for them.








No comments:
Post a Comment