Wednesday, March 11, 2009
"I Had A Good Nap!"
When Halen wakes up from his naps, I usually ask him if he had a good nap. Normally the response is, "Yep". Well, today he came out of his room with his 'funny hair' and announced to me that he had a good nap before I could ask. I couldn't help but laugh mostly because of his hair, but also because he had such a scowl on his face when he said it. He wasn't happy for a little bit but I couldn't stop laughing so then he decided it was ok to laugh too. So then we just had the funny hair left.
After we calmed down a bit, and we woke Alex up from our laughing fit, Halen wanted to hold him. He thinks Alex is heavy so he doesn't hold him for very long so I snapped a pic before Halen gave him back. Ü
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment