Thursday, December 26, 2019

Halloween

Halloween came and went again way too fast this year.  The thing I dread the most at Halloween is carving pumpkins because I hate the mess it makes.  So I suggested painted them this year with some glow in the dark paint.  The kids thought that sounded fun and I was happy to provide the paint. :)

Of course Halen painted the Jazz logo
Mia chose to paint a unicorn
And I'm not exactly sure what Alex painted but he liked it :) 
By the time we had our ward Halloween party and trunk or treat, school Halloween parties, trick or treating at SkyWest and met up with cousins to trick or treat Halloween night, the kids were LOADED with candy.  Each of their bags weighed about 7 pounds!!!
All the cousins ready to go
Just An Old Fart of a Woopie Cushion...lol
My beautiful Rapunzel bride 
My big banana boy

No comments: