Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Proud Mom Moment
In Primary last Sunday, Halen's class was in charge of opening exercises and Halen was asked to do the Article of Faith. The Primary President helped the first kids with the prayer and the scripture then had Halen come up to the mic. She looked at me and asked if I wanted to come help him and I told her to go ahead. But before she could even get the poster up for Halen to hold, he was off and going. He stood up on the step, grabbed the mic and started reciting the 3rd Article of Faith then stood there with this huge grin on his face. The Primary President and all the teachers in the room were all really impressed. I was so proud of him that I was tearing up. One of the teachers told me it gave her goose bumps to watch him do it. We didn't even start working on it until the day before so he didn't have a whole lot of time but he picked up on it real quick. I am so proud of Halen and I'm so lucky to be his mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Wow to little do being stuff like that.
I love proud mom moments! I don't think that the really truly important ones come around often enough.
wow! so smart!
Post a Comment