Believe it or not, our little baby boy is already 4 months old! Actually, he's 4 months and 1 week old but I'm just now getting around to posting some pics. Ü
Alex is sure getting a cute personality. He's usually pretty mellow and laid back but he let's you know when he doesn't like something. He's VERY ticklish on his belly and back and his giggles are so cute when he laughs. He's been so much fun to have in our home and his big brother absolutely loves him. We feel so blessed to be able to have Alex be a part of our family. I'm excited to see him grow up and interact with Halen more. I think they'll be really good friends.








1 comment:
What a cutie! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? Especially with the second. It's so much more apparent. I always tell my girls "No stretching, no growing, stay little!" They think it's pretty funny. I'm totally being serious, though.
Post a Comment