I finally got a few minutes to post a couple of pics from our Christmas holiday. We spent Christmas Eve in Enterprise this year. We planned to go to American Fork Christmas afternoon but since the snow storm made travel a little scary, we decided to wait until the next day to go up. It was fun to watch Halen this year now that he's starting to grasp the whole Santa thing. He was so excited to get his "brown presents" from Santa (i.e. trike & blocks). I don't know why he thinks Santa's presents were brown but that's what he got. Ü Kids at Christmas are so great!
Halen on his new trike from Santa
Halen "helping" Alex open his presents
Alex with his stocking
All us girls got name plaques that my mom made for us








1 comment:
Alena,
Hey! Well as you can see I am better at doing my blog than checking my e-mail. :) I am excited to see you guys have a blog. I saw your mom again the other day at the school and she mentioned to me that you are now in the YW too. I am the Mia Maid Advisor (not sure what you do), but if you have any ideas or need any, let me know. I have loved working with the YW though! I am sure you will too. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment